Saturday 27 December 2014

felted sweater - new cushion



felted sweater remake cushion


This is part of my new years resolution, well not really, as I don't make them, but I do need to cover a sofa (for the past 6 years) and getting some domestic sewing done may actually get that in motion.  





This is another felted jumper and this one I did deliberately as I wanted to try out another crochet and felt idea, but I made it too small (I was impatient and should have laundered it twice  at a lower temperature instead of once at a hotter wash).  We had been given some grey felt cushions last year as a house-warming present, and they are really lovely but a bit too big sometimes, so this cushion should work well with them.







It really is just two squares and some strips...............................


felted sweater remake cushion




No comments:

Post a Comment